If you were to ask me what my favorite part of Louisiana was it
would be a close tie between the Swamp Tour and Baton Rouge. I was super excited to go on the tour but
made sure to get a boat that had a roof so we didn’t have to be in the direct
sunlight all day. Matthew had to bear
through the heat but I think he had more fun watching me than anything else…
I was like a little kid on Christmas morning… I know that we did
something similar in Florida when I was a kid but I don’t remember it at all…
which made this experience even more exciting for me. I loved the beauty of the nature all around
us and the excitement of seeing live crocodiles up close and in their natural
habitat. It was also fun seeing some of
the other animals and listening t our tour guide who had an amazing accent from
down south.
There were too many great pictures so this post will have lots
of pictures… all I have to say is that it was awesome and I am so glad we
decided to do this..!
Let the Swamp Tour begin...
Cajun Pride Swamp Tour...
The boat we took...
First crocodile we saw...
We also saw turtles and birds everywhere..
Hello little crocodile...
Raccoon chancing the crocodile to get marshmallows..!
Enjoying the show...
Posing with my love...
Crocodile swimming around the boat...
Beautiful views...
Crocodile laying on the land...
Feed me Feed me..!
Feeding the crocodiles...
Our tour guide Tom Billiot
Waiting for food...
Old cemetery from the storm in 1915...
Old Shack along the water
Holding a baby crocodile...
Matthew held it for me..!
No comments:
Post a Comment