When I found out that Top Gun was filmed in Pensacola, Florida I
decided that was a stop I had to make. We
got up early on Tuesday morning and headed out to Pensacola.
Our first stop was to tour the National Naval Aviation
Museum. While we were waiting in line to
enter the base we were able to see Blue Angels fly by… which was pretty
cool. We spent a couple hours walking
around the museum and reading about airplanes from the beginning of time until
current days.
Afterwards we did our annual trip to a light house and took some
pictures at the Pensacola Light House.
Of course, I chose not to climb the stairs… mainly because it was way
too hot but also because Matthew wouldn’t be able to climb the stairs and I
didn’t want to do it alone.
Getting on the base...
History of Naval Aviation...
Matthew studying the planes...
True Seahawk fan see a 12 and needs a photo..!
I always cry watching homecoming stories...
Posing with the Blue Angels...
Stopping at a lighthouse... one of my favorite things to do..!
No comments:
Post a Comment