Living Life...

Living Life...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Argentina – Last minute time with friends and pajama party..!

On Wednesday we were able to sleep in after a night on the town.  Of course, we had to wake up in time to get ready for lunch with Jimmy and Marisa.  They had wanted us to come back out one more time before heading home and we could hardly refuse.  I wanted to spend as much time with the people as I could. 

That evening the girls decided they wanted to do a last minute pajama party to reminisce about when we lived together.  All of us are in different stages of our lives but our time together was fundamental in our growth both spiritually and relationally.  I will forever be grateful for how God used these girls to challenge and strengthen me. 

Although I did enjoy the overnighter I realized how I would not go back in time for anything.  I love my husband and the life that we are building together.  One of my favorite times of the day is in the evening before going to sleep when we can cuddle and talk.

Of course we had to have empanadas for dinner.. 

I sure will miss Argentine food... 


Sole posing in her favorite pajamas... 


My former roommates... love these girls... 


Carolina and her baby (girl)

Sibling love... 

Sibling fighting... 


No comments: