Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Argentina – Enjoying friends and more good food..!

After going up North for the afternoon, Natalia and I went to go pick up her car which was in the shop.  I didn’t realize how far away it was or how long it would take.  By the time we were headed home it was starting to get dark.  I only ran a couple red lights so that she wouldn’t leave me in the dust since I don’t know my way around Jujuy.  When we got home we enjoyed some churros (some filled with dulce de leche, others with cream, and others with dulce de leche then dipped in chocolate…) They were heavenly.

Enjoying snacks with Norma and Natalia... 


That evening Matthew and I were invited over to Kike and Ivana’s for dinner (Natalia’s sister).  We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Vicky and Marcelo were also invited.  We had a great time of fellowship and good food of course.  We didn’t get home until late in the evening.  

Kike preparing the empanadas... 

Nacho enjoyed his birthday present... 

Keila also enjoyed her blanket... 

Mateo was excited to get peanut butter (even though he was congested)

Kike, Ivana, Juan, & Keila

He is a huge fan a teenage mutant ninja turtles... 

Marcelo with his daughter Juli... 

Vicky with Juli... 

Kike & Ivana... 

Checking out the stomach... twins..?  Hehe


Matthew and Mirko got up early on Saturday morning to go fishing for the day.  I did not expect them to be gone as long as they were… but they left around 9:00 am and didn’t get home until sometime after 10:00 pm.  Matthew had a blast being able to fish again and was excited to catch the first fish and the biggest…. and Mirko caught the most fish.  Of course, throughout the day they ate a lot of asado. 

Natalia and I spent the day at home relaxing.  She of course took advantage of this time to take a long afternoon nap with Einat while I watched tv and read awhile.  Later on her mother stopped by for a visit, as well as her sister and niece.  It was a great relaxing day.  

A yummy breakfast... 

Enjoying the day with Einat... 

She was awake part of the time... 

Visitors... Aunt Ivana and Keila..!


Photo shoot with the girls... 

What a precious little girl..!

Matthew's fishing trip..!

No comments: