Living Life...

Living Life...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Out in the wild... with Amanda and Elizabeth

On May 29 I had my first big outting with Amanda and Elizabeth. I have already done a couple play dates, story time at the library and even playing at the toys in the mall... but this was the first time to venture out into a public setting all day long.

So where did we go??? Did you guess by the picture? We went to the Northwest Trek. My sister has a season pass to Northwest trek and Point Defiance zoo so we hooked up with the neighbor and spent the day looking at the animals. I am sure we are going to go many more times in the months to come... sooooooooo if you want to tag along with me just let me know. I can get up to 3 adults (or kids) and 4 more kids in with me for free... which is a total of 7 more people just in case you failed math.
Elizabeth was a bit scared at first but then warmed up..!


Amanda enjoying the tour... and finding animals..!

No comments: