Living Life...

Living Life...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take me out to the ball park...

I came home just in time for softball season at Faith. Of course I wasn’t ready for playing as it has been about 4 years since I swung a bat. I didn’t even have time to practice before my first game… which ended up being late games. Since I was still on the Argentina time zone, I was playing ball at 12:30 am until about 3:00 in FREEZING cold weather. I was definitely ready to be at home in a warm bed by the time the night was over. My next week was a little better but with that said my batting average was still 000 after the first two weeks… haha..! Things improved greatly after that and “Coach” even commented that they are going to miss me at the next couple games. Of course I too am going t miss playing these last few games..!



When I wasn’t playing ball I also enjoyed watching the guys games. Each week I made it to at least a couple of the games, if not all of them. The first couple weeks I was only able to make it to the late games since I had BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)… nothing like showing up at the ball field at 9:30 pm. But these last couple week I spent all evening on Mondays cheering the guys on.

But sadly my season is over (at least with Faith). I am on my trip to the East Coast which means I miss out on all the rest of the games. Of course my last night in town was spent watching the Silver Team. Here are some pictures from that game… of course part of the fun of going is getting to visit with the other fans… Jen and the children showed up at this game to cheer daddy on..!

No comments: