We then continued on our drive through Ontario Canada through various rainstorms... of course we had perfect timing as it didn't start raining until we were safely in the car. I have been enjoying my mate along the way as well as all the good food we eat... especially doughnuts from Tim Horton's...
A couple hours later we arrived back to the United State at the border to Michigan... we didn't stay here long which is okay by me... since I spent a week here a couple years back visiting friends..! As you can see... it was underconstruction.
We are now in Ohio for the night... before coming back to the hotel we went out for dinner at Applebees which ended up being appetizers to share..!
Side note on one of God's miracles on the trip... when we got back to the hotel I decided to see if there was any wireless internet.. it just so happens I was able to connect just in time... to find out one of my best friends from Argentina (and roommate) Soledad had her baby. As I was chatting with her sister they got the phone call that the baby was born... they were wondering how they would contact me after she went to the hospital earlier that day.. but God worked out all the details... please be praying for Sole as it was an emergency c-section due to highblood pressure. The baby (boy) seems to be doing fine but they don't have word on Sole yet. I believe his name is Valentino but nothing is official until Sole wakes up..! I'm still amazed at how God set up all the details so I could be the first to know..!
Okay... I'm off to bed.. another long day tomorrow..!
1 comment:
Wow - you are having such an amazing roadtrip and what a "God-thing" to just happen to be able to get online & be the first to hear about Sole. Congrats to her & her family...and to you Tia Kris!! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment