Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

2 Weddings... 1 Day..!

Last Saturday I ended up having two weddings. I have had many weddings to attend in my lifetime and many have been on the same day. But this was the first time that I actually went to two on the same day. Not only was it a lot of fun to catch up with people that I haven’t seen since I got home... it was also a lot of fun to watch these couples form and commit their lives to one another.


The first wedding was Katie and Tim… all I got to say is that I am so glad that I was able to return from Argentina in time to see Katie get married. She was one of my best friends in high school and it was so neat to see her stand up on the stage just glowing. The last couple weeks at BSF you could tell when Tim walked in the room because Katie’s face would just light up. Their wedding was very classy, which fits Katie’s personality and full of surprises, which fits Tim’s.



Finally married and escaping..!




The first “surprise” as husband and wife… the escape HELICOPTER..!



I left Katie’s wedding just in time to race over to Emily Jacobsen and Brian Williams wedding. Thankfully the churches were only a couple miles apart. I am excited to see what God is going to do in their lives as they devote themselves completely to His plan for them. The party ended up lasting until around 11:00 pm with dancing and everything. Of course that is the time most weddings in Argentina even begin… though I have to say that I was pretty tired after 8 hours of weddings and partying.



Brian and Emily… enjoying the cake.



I spent the day catching up with my girls… and other church members.



Posing with the Bride… as pretty as could be..!


Future couples at faith… starting young… Haha!

No comments: