Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, June 20, 2014

June – Time with Family..!

I cherish the time I have with my family.  They have been my support system for years.  My siblings and parents are some of my best friends and I will forever be grateful for them.  Of course, I also enjoy hanging out with my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents… though time with them is often few and far between. 

We were lucky enough to spend an evening with my Aunt Barbie from California when she was in town.  Then a week later I was able to take time off work for appointments, packing, and a visit with my cousin Dawn and her family.  They stayed at my parent’s house with us so Dawn and I stayed up late into the night talking one night.. .before I had to head back over to Bremerton for work.. so I did miss out on a few days and family gatherings but I am looking forward to more opportunities now that we are going to live closer.

Here are a few of the memories I captured when my cousin was in town.  I hope you enjoy them…!

I was watching the last couple minutes of a soccer game when they arrived..!

Dawn and Katie... 

The boys... 

Cousins in age order... 

Matthew and Elizabeth goofing off.. 

We learned the "Fierce" pose

Enjoying some ice cream... 

Jimmy and Karen (and Josiah of course)

John and Dawn... 

The Girls... 

Uncle Chuck even came over for a visit... 

Celebrating "Grandma's" birthday... 

Posing with the kids before our trip..!


No comments: