“Absolute Surrender… God frequently requires adjustments in areas you have never considered in the past. You may have heard someone say something like this: “Don’t ever tell God something you will NOT do. That is what He will ask you to do.” God is not looking for ways to make you squirm… He does, however, want to be Lord of your life. Whenever you identify a place where you refuse to allow His Lordship that is a place He will go to work. He is interested in absolute surrender. God may or may not require you to do that very thing you identified, but He will keep working until you are willing for Him to be Lord of all.” --- What area of my life does God have to work on so that He is Lord of all? Actually in all honesty... in all honestly one of the things that I told God I didn’t want to do was go into career missions single… now I am having to figure out if that is where He is leading me, or if He just wants me to be willing to go..!
“You may think of waiting as a passive, inactive time. Waiting on the Lord is anything but inactive. While you wait on Him, you will be praying with a passion to know Him, His purposes, and His ways. You will be watching the circumstances and asking God to interpret them by revealing to you His perspective. You will be sharing with other believers to find out what God is saying to them. While waiting you will be very active in acting, seeking and knocking… Waiting on Him is always worth the wait. His timing and His ways are always right. You must depend on Him to guide you in His way and in His timing to
“Are there any types of suffering I will not endure to obey Jesus? Are there any limits to the costs I am willing to pay for obeying God?” --- Am I willing to never marry if that is the price I have to pay to obey God? Lord, help me to obey you no matter what the cost may be..!
Ok… I think that is good for now… more to come later..! And I wonder why I had some insomnia this week with so much on my mind. :b
No comments:
Post a Comment