WoW… that is really all I can say. When I arrived there was a beautiful rainbow coming out of the falls… rainbows have been on my mind a lot lately so just seeing it was a sign that God was there with me. I spent over half an hour just in awe… going back and forth between the Word and just staring at the beauty before me..! What was so amazing is that when I stood and started walking back... I turned around one last time and the rainbow had just disappeared... Goes to show that it was FOR ME..!
Here is a poem that I wrote during that time…
You have given me so many promises
Yet my faith is still so weak
I need to trust upon You
Your face I need to seek
I know you have a perfect plan
Written so long ago
I may not know what it is
But as you lead I’ll follow
Step by step you guide me
A lesson I can always learn
Buy my only true desire is that
My love You will always burn
During the storms I’ll cry out to You
And find shelter in Your Word
Always seeking the rainbow that is to come
For You are my Faithful Lord
In the times of calmness I know
I can always rest in You
Enjoying your presence each moment
As You show me something new
So I give You every moment
To do with as you please
For I know that only as I obey
Will I experience Your peace
1 comment:
Beautiful...the rainbow, the scenery, your time with the Lord. Praying for you as you seek His direction. Isn't it wonderful how God brings themes into our lives & all of a sudden we see those reminders everywhere?
Post a Comment