Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Reunion...

So, a couple weekends ago we had a family reunion at my Uncle Duff and Aunt Judy’s house in Spokane, Washington. Every year my Dad’s side of the family gets together for the weekend. Though we never have the WHOLE group there is still a very good turnout.
Aunt Judy... the hostess
I had a lot of fun visiting with my relatives… especially my Cousin’s and nieces and nephews. Jeremy and Maria were even able to make it over from Utah, which was one of many surprises for the weekend. Since I rarely see them and the kids it was fun to play with the children.


Kyla, Kari and Kelli

Maria and Me..!
Mayra and Me

Jonathan and Me..!
My Aunt Janice also decided to get married during the reunion… it’s a good thing my Dad’s Uncle is a Pastor … I was able to get to know her new husband Jack and his son Jon. I even got to be one of the witnesses of the wedding since I was standing so close to take pictures.

The wedding party... Isaac, Janice, Jack and Jon

All in all it was a good reunion… and one of the favorite activities was the slip and slide that they set up outside. It was enjoyed by the children… big and small..!

Kari using Adam as a surfboard... haha!

No comments: