The two Friday
outings that I was able to enjoy with my students in April were to the Woodland
Park Zoo and The Commons Mall in Federal way.
Although it was a
little chilly we had a blast at the zoo.
Unfortunately we didn’t have enough time to see all of the animals so we
tried to go to the ones that the boys would enjoy the most… I was glad that I
was still able to go even though my student was absent for the day.
Arriving at the Zoo...
The animals were active for us...
What a great day at the zoo..
We were going to go
on a ferry ride for our other outing but the weather was even worse and traffic
was terrible so we had to come up with a backup plan. We decided to go to the Commons since I
remember they had an arcade that the boys loved when we went there last
year. It was the perfect outing all
around. Once of the students even hit
the jackpot at the arcade so they were able to get a couple good prizes.
No comments:
Post a Comment