Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

March – Learning to cook..!

I have to admit that I am spoiled… mainly because I married a man who LOVES to cook… which means I don’t have to cook dinner every night.  On occasion I do help out, prepare a meal or two, or even spend all day preparing freezer meals but on a nightly basis Matthew does the cooking.

Shane has decided that he wants to learn how to cook too… so a couple nights this past week he helped prepare the meals.  He did everything from cutting up the vegetables to learning how to barbeque meat.  Of course, the timing got a little messed up since one of the nights we had a last minute guest decide to drop by so Matthew had to quickly add some more meat to the grill.  Overall, though he is slowly learning how to prepare a few of the basics… and I get to enjoy the process while laying in bed reading a book… and taking a few pictures of course.  

Keeping an eye on the pasta and veggies at the same time... 

Caught in the act of tasting the food... 

Learning how to barbeque... I don't even know how too..!

No comments: