I can still remember the day Kim told me she was pregnant
for the first time. It was a mixture of
joy and sadness… joy because she was going to become a mother… sadness because
I was going to be in Argentina when her baby was born. Now she is nine years old and so much time
has passed.
Leaving behind my family to go to Argentina was hard… one
of the hardest things I had to do… but God was faithful in walking me through
the process each and every time. I then
had the privilege of spending days upon days with each of my nieces and nephews…
I treasured every moment… okay maybe not every moment since I did nanny two of them
for a couple of years J
and babysit the others on a regular basis.
But still… I love each of them so much and treasure many moments with
them.
Besides God, my family is what has got me through the
toughest times; my parents and siblings, my husband and son, and even my family
in Argentina. God has blessed me with an
amazing support system… and I will be forever grateful to Him. What a joy it is to celebrate life with them…
I can’t imagine what is going to happen in the next nine years… scary to think
about because that means Amanda will be 18.
Sweet Elizabeth...
Amanda LOVED the gift from us...
Posing with her new hat...
Puppy face for her puppy party..!
Shane enjoyed the food...
Amanda learning how to book with her new Easy Bake...
No comments:
Post a Comment