February is a month of birthdays in my family…
unfortunately this year we weren’t around to celebrate them all
individually. Josiah, Shane, Jeremy, my
Dad, and Karen all have birthdays in February.
We exchanged gifts all in one weekend.
Although I didn’t get many pictures I do have the memories to think back
upon.
On Saturday we spent the day at Jimmy and Karen’s
visiting while the kids played the x-box and watched a movie. We were able to exchange gifts between Shane
and Josiah. We also gave a gift to
Karen, dark chocolate, which just happens to be her favorite. It was
a much needed time together of catching up on life. It seems like both families have been so busy
we haven’t had much time to connect.
On Sunday we celebrated my father’s birthday. This time Kim came over with the girls… boy
have I missed them. It was a short visit
though as everyone had other plans for the evening. After eating a yummy lunch and giving him
gifts we all headed off in our separate directions.
Matthew, Shane, and I headed over to Glen and Tracy’s for
dinner and poker. They had their girls
over for dinner as well so it was an enjoyable time with the entire family. We had a great weekend but we were busy
non-stop.
Dad opening one of his gifts...
Superbowl Championship Shirt..
Elizabeth was excited to give it to him...
Kim sporting her hoodie...
Shane enjoying time with James.. and the food of course..!
No comments:
Post a Comment