Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The trip up to San Diego - Day 5

We slept in a bit on Saturday and barely got packed and on the road by the 11:00 check out. On the way to San Diego we stopped by the beach for lunch and to allow Dan and the girls to play for awhile. I had a slight headache so I didn’t do too much… but thankfully I was able to sleep it off on the rest of the drive to San Diego.

After checking into the hotel we headed over to my cousin Dawn’s for a barbeque with her family and my cousin David’s family. It was a lot of fun to catch up with them and the girls had a blast playing with their “cousins”. I ended up staying the night with Dawn and John which gave me time to relax and enjoy family.

Amanda and Dan loved playing in the water together...



Dan riding the waves...


Amanda running from the waves...


Elizabeth watching the water from afar..!



Building a wall... with lookout towers of course :)




Dawn trying Mate... Lisa also tried it..!


Enjoying the pool and the cousins...


Just a little cold afterwards...



Skye and Katie... how ADORABLE..!



We celebrated Vincent's birthday..!



David being attacked by Skye...


John and Parker... what a ham.




Amanda and Katie...



The boys... waiting for the cake of course..!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pictures, Krisitn!!
Sorry I had to cancel my evening
with you, but you understand how
badly things were with my brother.

I watched your whole vacation