On Wednesday we decided to check out California Adventure. We lucked out and pretty much had no lines all day. Grandpa Terry and I spent time with the girls while the others enjoyed the roller coasters… I do have to say I prefer the kid activities anyways… except for the water rides which I made sure to go on.
In the evening all the girls went to the Princess dinner and the guys went out for Taco Bell… I think we had the better end of the deal as not only were Amanda and Elizabeth super excited to see the princesses but the food was delicious. We left as the park was closing and went back to the hotel for a quick swim before bedtime. I then made a quick (hour long) call to Argentina while relaxing in bed and watching the Elizabeth as the others stayed at the pool a little longer.
Enjoy some more pictures..!

Elizabeth is READY to start the day...

Once again Amanda wasn't so sure about getting too close...

I had to get a picture with Mickey Mouse...

The girls absolutely LOVED Minnie..!

Elizabeth and Grandpa taking a ride..!

Daddy and Amanda fleeing from the others...

Amanda and Elizabeth got to sit in their own car on this roller coaster...

This is me getting sick on the Toy Story Ride... someone lied to me and told me it didn't go around in circles... I did NOT enjoy the ride at all..!

Kim, Dan and Michael did a bunch of crazy rides...

I once again enjoyed the water ride..!

The Boys... Michael, Dan and his Father

The Happy Family... Amanda loved this play area and even escaped from the adult supervision a couple times... thankfully there was only ONE exit out...

The first Princess... Unfortunately Kim wasn't around for this one... she took a nice run back to the hotel to get the tickets for dinner. I stayed with the girls and was able to convince them to check us in so we wouldn't lose our spot... of course it was a bit hectic as I grabbed everything and a sleeping Elizabeth... but we all made it in and enjoyed the evening.

So excited to meet the girls... who spent quite a bit of time at each table..!

Neither one of them was scared... or shy for that matter.

Princess Amanda found her twin and was THRILLED..!

The girls learned how to pose like a Princess...

Finally time to eat... look at that yummy steak!

Gotta love this classic picture...

Do you think they will let me back in???

The girls ready to go swimming..!

Elizabeth is tired... but not too tired to swim a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment