Living Life...

Living Life...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School...

A LOT has happened since I last updated my blog. I mentioned that I was going to go back to Green River Community College to get my AA that could in the future transfer to a Bible school… well as it turns out the future is NOW..! God has definitely been taking me on adventure during this time and guiding in ways I never expected. One day out of the blue I decided to check out Multnomah Bible School in Portland and found out they have an Adult Degree Completion program. After looking into it a little more I decided it was just PERFECT for me. The program I have applied for is Leadership and Ministry (which is just perfect for my work in Argentina) with a background in Bible. I even had the opportunity to drive down to Portland and speak with an advisor last week. As it turns out there are still some general classes I need to take, which I expected. So, in the fall and winter I will continue with my original plan of taking courses at GRCC and then come April as long as I get accepted (which is a pretty sure thing) I will be starting classes at Multnomah. Thankfully I only have classes on Thursday nights from 6:00-10:00pm… so I can continue working for my sister and live here in Washington.


This upcoming year is going to be a very busy one as I complete one year of my BA at Multnomah and at the same time start the process to become a Career missionary, but I am trusting God as He leads me each step of the way. I will then continue with the program when I am home on furlough..! So, those are my plans while I am in the States… crazy but exciting and never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined my life taking this path. Please continue to be in prayer for me. Just to let you know this Saturday I leave for California with my sister and her family… I come home the weekend before class starts… so here ends my vacation time… and I will be returning back to school.

No comments: