Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, September 19, 2009

San Diego Zoo - Day 7

Monday started another busy day… I packed up my bags and Dawn took me to the San Diego Zoo where I met up with my friend Jen who moved down here a couple years ago and then we met up with Kim and Dan and the girls. We spent half the day at the zoo until we were all so tired we decided to leave… of course we saw most of the animals in this time period.

Afterwards I headed over Jen’s house to visit and drink mate for a couple hours. We then went out to dinner with her husband Blaine who I just met and one of his friends. It was a lot of fun to have a night out on the town and the food was delicious. After dinner Jen, Blaine and I went out for frozen yogurt and back to their place to visit some more. I returned to the hotel around midnight and had to wake up Kim to let me in as the key card didn’t work… of course I collapsed in bed right away.

Arriving at the zoo...


The girls waiting for me..!


As cute as a bug...


Right next to the Polar Bears...



Aren't they adorable? They gave us a little show - Fighting or Flirting?



Amanda played on all the animals that she could...



Elizabeth was a little more timid with the gorillas...



Riding the elephants...


Petting the real animals...


Visiting with Jen...



Enjoying the view from up above...



The Family..!


She is definately a little monkey...


Stylin in the stroller...


Look at the exhaustion on their faces...



OK... so they are REALLY tall..!


We've seen everything on the map.. time to GO HOME..!

No comments: