My parents decided to come home in November this year because they didn’t appreciate the snow, we had at Christmas time last year. I told them they jinxed us and brought on the snow early… as we got our first snow at the beginning of November and then again when they were in town.
My parent’s visit went by so quickly, but it was great having them at home with us for a few weeks. I spent as much time as I could with them in the evenings and on the weekends. Of course, we also enjoyed having everyone over for Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, but my family is definitely at the top of the list.
Before we knew it… it was time to take my parents back to the airport. Matthew had to take them since I wasn’t driving yet with the snow on the roads, but I did get up early to hug them goodbye.
















No comments:
Post a Comment