Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Getting involved at Generational Hope…!

Matthew and I have loved our new community at Generational Hope.  I love how close it is to home and how much it feels like family.  We have been having some amazing times with our small group, especially the night we invited one of the missionary families to join us.  This group believes in the power of prayer and have been pouring over us with lots of prayer.  I love that whenever there is a need in the group that we surround that person and pray for them… it isn’t a group that says, “I’ll pray for you” they actually stop and do it.  I have found so much healing and love with them.  

Meeting missionaries at our small group... 


Matthew got involved in the men’s ministry right after he returned from the men’s retreat.  It has been such a blessing to see him involved in a ministry at church again.  I love seeing his faith awakened and feeling like he is a part of a group again.  He has so much to offer, and he finally has a place to use the gifts God has given him.  In November, they had a celebration for ministry leaders and their families. I skipped my parent night at work to get dressed up and attend with Matthew.  It was a lot of fun, especially watching everyone try to learn to dance.  

Night out with my cowboy!

Neighbors learning to 4-Square

Lots of dancing... and laughing... 



My handsome cowboy

Matthew and Tim (Small group host)

Me and Kerrianne (Small group host)

 

No comments: