It is hard to believe that Christopher and Amelia are already one year
old. They are growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were going to
their baby dedication. This year flew by,
and I didn’t get to see them as often as I would have liked to, but I wasn’t
going to miss their birthday party for anything.
Of course, we picked up their Grandpa “Cooper” and brought him with us to
the party. Since we arrived a little
before most people, we got to love on them inside before the other guests
arrived… but eventually we had to share them and allow the festivities to
continue on.
It is always fun to watch how much more they are interested in the wrapping
paper and boxes at their first birthday than the actual gifts… and what a chore
it is to keep them excited to get through all the presents… by the time it was
time for them to dig into the cake they were starting to get a little sleepy
and not super into it but I was still able to get a couple good pictures of the
process.
We left shortly afterwards to get Cooper home, but it was a great
day. I can’t wait to see them again
already. It is hard living over an hour
away and trying to arrange busy schedules.
Until then… I will enjoy seeing all the pictures and hearing how they
are doing. Love you Amelia and
Christopher...! Keep growing in the Lord.

























No comments:
Post a Comment