Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Spring Cleaning… Outside...!

Now that the weather has been getting nicer, I have been enjoying doing my quiet time on the back patio… I love sitting outside studying the Word of God.  Currently, I am doing two different studies.  One is Believing God by Beth Moore and the other is a study on the book of James that I am doing virtually with a group of ladies from church.  I have enjoyed the time of fellowship with other ladies.

One day while sitting outside, I noticed that the patio needed a bit of cleaning.  So, I had Matthew get out the power washer so I could get to work.  Now, I am not as crazy as my Mom and Dad… I did not clean every inch of the patio, but I did clean it up quite nicely.  I also cleaned off all the chairs so they would be ready for Easter. 

I was very satisfied with the results and now when I sit outside, I can enjoy not just the beauty of God’s creation but a sense of calm.  I have come to realize that when things are chaotic, I have a hard time relaxing.  So, I am doing one thing at a time to bring order to the things around me to reduce the stress in my life.  

Enjoying my Bible study outside... 


 Time for some spring cleaning... 








I got a little wet in the process... 



All cleaned up... (not weeded of course)


No comments: