Matthew and I usually try to do something fun for my birthday
since it falls during my spring break every year… Covid-19 complicated things a
bit… as did not having our trailer out of the shop. Our original plan was to go camping for
Spring Break but that wasn’t a possibility… so I made the most of it around the
house.
Matthew made me breakfast… but instead of in bed like most
people prefer… I enjoyed it in my massage chair. Nothing like waking up to a relaxing massage
and French toast. I then enjoyed a time
of doing my Believing God Bible study by Beth Moore. It was the perfect way to spend the morning.
Breakfast and Bible study in the massage chair..!
In the afternoon I went for a walk and then made a delicious
salad for lunch. I enjoyed the salad on
the back porch since the weather was absolutely beautiful. I then spent some time reflecting and
updating my block while enjoying the sun.
Lunch and Blogging out back in the sun...
That evening Matthew made me a delicious steak dinner with
asparagus, zucchini and onions. Of
course, when I asked what was for dessert we ended up getting in the car and
going to Dairy Queen for my favorite (Snickers Blizzards). The line at DQ was 40 minute (thanks to
Covid-19) but we enjoyed the time together and ended up with a free blizzard
since they messed up on the order.
Dinner with Matthew
My new purse to go with my new leather coats..!
40 minute wait for blizzards..!
Don't let Matthew's face fool you... He enjoyed his blizzard!
All in all it was a great birthday… of course I enjoyed all the
texts, phone calls, WhatsApp and facebook messages from everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment