Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday… The Perfect Evening..!

We made it back to the resort just in time to watch the sunset… I absolutely LOVE the sunset… especially on the beach.  There is nothing better then the beauty God creates with the sun and water.  I don’t think I could ever get tired of watching the sunset… or taking pictures of it. 

I took lots of pictures of the sunset.. here are a few of my favorites... 







Our Hotel - Royal DeCameron - Haiti


Enjoying it until the last minute... 



After taking lots of pictures of the sunset I went back to the room to check-in on Matthew and get ready for an evening swim.  While waiting for the rest of the group I went into the pool… since I figured it was safer to swim in the pool alone at night than the ocean… we then headed over to the ocean.  It was amazing how warm the water was… even warmer than the pool water or shower water at the resort. While swimming I made sure to collect some rocks for Naome’s kids since I know how much they love rocks from other countries. 

Time to swim... 

Rocks for Naome's kids... 

After swimming it was time to get ready for our last dinner as a group.  Matthew decided to get up and join everyone for dinner. We were all ready to eat when Chris and Sarah were whisked away to the romantic dinner for two.  Of course, part-way through the meal Mariah and I went on an escapade to take pictures of the two love-birds… I don’t think they realized we were even there… we were incognito the entire time… okay so we were caught immediately but that’s okay since they wanted pictures anyway..!

A table for two... how romantic..! 


Loving the dessert... 


Mariah and I went to take pictures of the romantic dinner... 

We tried to sneak up so they wouldn't see us... 




Very incognito... right?



Pictures of the happy couple... 



We spent the evening just visiting and hanging out since it was our last night in Haiti… but that also meant we had a long day of traveling ahead so Matthew and I didn’t stay up too late.  Instead we headed back to the room to pack up so we wouldn’t have much to do in the morning..!

Mariah getting Sarah back for smashing the cake in her face
(at the reception they smashed cake in the best man/matron of honor's face instead of each other)

One more meringue... oh so good. 

Smile Matthew... 

Matthew smile.... Please...!

Finally got a smile..!

German and Mariah... 

Mariah finally got German to dance... kinda

No comments: