Living Life...

Living Life...

Friday, May 8, 2015

A perfect day… from start to finish..!

One of the many blessings about my job is how much I enjoy it.  Not only do I love my co-workers and the students I work with but I enjoy the various activities we do.  Today we had the opportunity to take the kids on a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island.  It was fun to see the joy on their faces when we were on the ferry and of course throughout the day.  Even better was the beautiful weather we had for such an occasion.  

I come home from work feeling like I am making a difference.  I love working with students with special needs as they have so much to teach us on a daily basis.  In fact, my boy can put a smile on my face on even the most difficult of days.  

Arriving at Bainbridge Island

Returning to Seattle... love this view from the water


Today I came home from a wonderful day to experience an even better evening.  Since my parents were going to be gone for the night, Matthew and I decided to have a date night at home. He spoiled me and picked up steak and crab for dinner; which we ate on the back porch. 

After dinner, we spent the evening talking and going through the first chapter of the book from the marriage conference.  We were reminded of why we got married and the purpose behind marriage.  We got to spend time sharing our hearts with one another.  We ended the night with brownies and ice cream for dessert in bed.  I would have to say it was a perfect day..!

Dinner with my love.. 

Yes, I know I am spoiled..!

An evening of growing closer..!

No comments: