Matthew and I were really thinking that when the judge
ordered L&I to take responsibility for the infections that they would also
take responsibility for the amputation and prosthetics… but that wasn’t the
case so once again we get to battle them to pay for past bills as well as take
care of future medical expenses. We are
both weary from this battle… wondering how much longer it will go on. I don’t know how they could deny a treatment
that so obviously worked… do they honestly think someone would chose to have a
limb amputated unless the doctors thought it was the only treatment option available.
We know that God is in control… and has a
purpose in all of this… but we don’t know what it is. Please be praying for us as we continue to
fight this battle… pray that we don’t lose hope. Thankfully we are staying united through it all.. we have been through so much as a couple... more pain and trials than most do in their whole married life... and yet we still stand united, stronger than ever. He is an amazing man and I feel blessed to be his wife.
A picture from Matthew's surgery date... almost two years ago..!
No comments:
Post a Comment