Living Life...

Living Life...

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve – Reflecting on the Year

 This was probably one of the hardest years I have ever experienced… but all things come to an end… even the painful experiences.  That is the hope that I am holding onto.  I don’t know what 2015 holds for us but I am praying it is a year of blessing.

Matthew and I didn't do too much during my Christmas break.  We spent a lot of time relaxing at home and enjoying my family.  My brother surprised us and showed up with three of his boys.  It was so much fun to cuddle with my precious nephews.  One of the days my family was able to have a reunion with some of our old neighbors.  It was great to reminisce about the old days.  I just wish that Matthew had been up to coming as well as their sisters… but there is always next time.  

Seth didn't leave my side except to play with his cousins


Love these boys... 

My Family - Seahawk Fans from the beginning... 


Jeremy, Sabastian, and Kamil

Mom, Jeremy, Sebastian, Anita, and Kamil


The one day that we did get out of the house it was to go up to the mountains to play in the snow.  Matthew took me to one of my favorite places… a bridge overlooking a river.  It reminded me of the beginning of the year when we went up there with Shane and Mirko and Natalia our friends from Argentina.  At that time I never would have predicted what the year would hold for us… and I still wouldn't choose many of the things that took place… but I am not the one in control and we live in a fallen world so I can just make the best of what is.  



 Beginning and ended the year in the mountains... 


Happy New Year... Bring it on 2015..!


 

No comments: