Saturday morning we woke
up and ate a breakfast of leftovers before packing up for the long trip
home. I think the trip home is the worst
part of a vacation… not only is it long and tiresome but I am anxious to just
get home, unpacked and finally get some good sleep. Of course before we left we had to make sure everything fit into the back of the car... and wish Aliya a happy birthday since today was her official birthday. On the way out of town we stopped by to see
Jeremy and Maria’s kids one last time.
They were excited to see us… I will sure miss them.
Matthew and Dad packing the car...
Four tired boys...
Abby ready to pack up and head home...
Happy Birthday Aliya... proud to show her birthday presents...
My Dad decided he wanted
to stop at Anderson’s for some split pea soup on the way home. I ate so much soup that I wasn't even hungry
for dinner that night. We finally made
it to my parent’s house around 6:00 am… unpacked the car… packed up our car and
headed to our home. Of course the first
thing I did was take a nap. I knew it
was going to be a busy week even though I wasn't going to work on Monday I
still had to get up early to take Shane to school and find out what work he
still needed to complete. Our vacation
was officially over and we were back to normal life of working, walking, and
helping Shane with homework. I am
definitely looking forward to summer vacation.
All you can eat Split Pea Soup... Yummy
Shane wasn't adventurous... so he had a hamburger
No comments:
Post a Comment