Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, February 8, 2026

February 2026 – Superbowl Sunday – Seahawks are Back…!

Matthew and I usually go over to German and Mariah’s house for Superbowl Sunday, but Matthew was not feeling well, and I was okay staying home for the big game this year… pretty crazy since the Seahawks were playing in it again. Most people would want to be at the game or at a party, but I love watching the game and would rather not have all the distractions of a bunch of people.

Instead, we invited a few people over… which resulted in just my cousin Carrie coming over for the game. It was the perfect amount of people for me. I pulled out some football snacks for us to eat during the game and Matthew grilled some meat and we sat back and watched the Seahawks dominate the entire game.

It was a low-key day of watching the game, visiting with my cousin and enjoying some good food. To me it was the perfect way to watch the Seahawks win their second Super Bowl. Of course, I have a bunch of pictures and memes to remember the day by… and the post celebration lasted for days.


We are back... 

AI was not correct... 

Love me some JSN...

Celebration started at Church...
They even had hotdogs (no thanks)...
What a fun atmosphere to start the day with!

Loved starting the day with the right focus... 

Fun visiting with Carrie... 

Matthew joined the neighborhood fun... 


Love Life 360's notification... 

Yes, I was exhausted before starting the week... 


What amazing stats... 

Matthew cuddling...while I enjoyed the game!



Enjoying the win... 



We are Champions!!!



No comments: