Living Life...

Living Life...

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas Round Two… Enjoying my Break

The first week off work was very relaxing… I spent a lot of time just relaxing, doing my Bible study.  On Thursday night, I did go with my parents to meet up with Kim and Keb at a friend’s house.  We grew up with Chrystel, since our parents were good friends, but I have not seen her in years.  Every year her family puts on a Christmas light show to music. We enjoyed watching the show and then spent time visiting with Chrystel and her parents while eating dessert.  It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again in the future.  

Alvin and the Chipmunks song

Some of my favorites from the night... 



On Christmas Eve, Matthew and I took some time to do our stockings. Of course, Matthew had to go shopping in the morning first to buy the stocking stuffers.  I love my last-minute shopping husband. If he buys it any sooner, he will give it to me too early.  He does not like waiting so he just waits until the last minute.  Of course, the presents he got me were just perfect. 

Merry Christmas... 

Our one tradition... stockings!


New hair scrunchies for the year... 


Matthew wanted money this year... 

Our Christmas Picture... 

Christmas Morning snow... 

Enjoying my hot chocolate.. 

Picture by Kim's Tree... showing off my gift from Matthew!


Matthew enjoying Kolby's dog... 


Amanda took a picture with me... doesn't happen often. 


Elizabeth enjoying her new gift... 

Christmas Dinner... 

We woke up to lots of snow... 


Cooper loved the new pictures... 



Enjoying the view... 


An unwelcome visitor... 

What a view..!

 

No comments: