With all the snow on the ground, we spent a lot of time at home relaxing. This gave me extra time visiting with my parents while they were in town. Of course, they were not excited about the snow (either was I for that matter) but it was nice to spend time with them. I also had lots of time to enjoy my quiet time with an amazing view.
We made last minute plans with Mariah and German for New Years Eve. They called us that day to find out what we
were doing… since we usually get together with the Dellicker’s and they were in
Michigan we didn’t have any going on. Thankfully,
they only had a small group of people coming over which is what I prefer.
It was a lot of fun just hanging out with German and Mariah and getting
to know some of their friends. Of course, the food was delicious as
normal. We ended up playing games until
just before midnight and then rang in the New Year with a toast and watching
the fireworks from their backyard. These
are the memories I will cherish for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment