Living Life...

Living Life...

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Time with my D-Group Girls…!

Getting together with my D-Group girls was a highlight of the week.  We planned a campfire with smores as a last hurrah before Izzy went back to college and Erica headed to Hawaii for YWAM. 

An evening with our girls...

Naome and I try to get together with the girls a few times a year as a full group.  We have watched them grow up before our eyes and I am blessed to have them in my life… I love to see what God has done in their lives and continues to do.

What started out as a simple campfire ended up with a night of worship and prayer.  I remember when it was like pulling teeth to get these girls interested in talking about God and now they are taking the lead in a night of worship.  Izzy has grown in her skills in leading worship and the girls sing with their entire hearts.  I don’t think there is greater joy than this… worshiping God together.  


Mesmerized by the fire... 


Izzy leading us in worship... 

It was definitely what my heart needed after a difficult start to the year.  The isolation of working from home was really getting to me.  I have missed worshipping with other people as Matthew and I have been watching the services from home since March.  Of course, I also love this group of ladies…!  I can’t wait until our next get together…!

Praying God's blessing on all our girls... 

 

No comments: