Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Being able to watch the Seahawks play on Sundays has made things feel back to normal for a little while.  It seems like forever ago that life changed… who would have imagined back in March that we would still be isolating ourselves to some extent six months later?  I mean we closed school for three weeks originally and now who knows when we’ll go back to in-person schooling… so, for now, I am taking solace in my Sunday afternoon Seahawks games. 

Of course, the Seahawks never change… they make things interesting to the very last play… whether it be stressing out because they need to score or stressing out because they need to stop the other team from scoring. 


Enjoying some football...

"Let Russ Cook"

Little snack during the game... 

I like to keep myself busy during the games… since work is taking so much of my time… so I usually multi-task by cleaning, cooking, writing in my blog, etc.  Of course, there are messages back and forth with friends (including Ramiro from Argentina who has been watching the games in Argentina).  Ramiro and I also exchanged photos… his wife made my nut mixture in Argentina one day so I sent him pictures of me also making it here… now I am all stocked up for the month. 






All stocked up with my nuts... yum!


So, although life may not be back to normal… for a couple hours on Sunday it feels normal.  Life is good.  Of course… the one blessing of being home so much is that I have also been able to have extended quiet times as you may have noticed in my other posts.  Sunday morning before the game I enjoy my time with God… just like I have been every morning before work.  

No comments: