In the beginning of January, Matthew and I did our annual trip
up to Snoqualmie Pass where we take pictures at Alpental. I waited until the end of Christmas break
after they got more snow to head on up. Matthew
loves the snow but can’t get out and play in it anymore so being able to be in
the truck and enjoy the beauty of the snow and take a drive with me is
important to him… and I of course LOVE the beauty of the snow and taking pictures…
while staying warm. We also drove over
to Snoqualmie Falls since we were in the area… and it is my absolutely favorite
spot in the area… this waterfall has so much meaning to me. It has changed a lot and you can no longer get
close to it as easy as you used to… but back in the day I used to go there
regularly to do my Biblestudy and seek God for guidance. It was there that He told me to return to
Argentina for my longer trip. Matthew and I find waterfalls on as many
vacations as we can… since I absolutely love them.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from our day trip...
A couple weeks later… I ended up with a snow day. So, Matthew and I decided to head back up the mountain again (in search of the
snow). We didn’t get very much snow… definitely
not enough to cancel school for two days so we decided to make the most of the
time off and enjoy the time together.
This time we found a ton of snow… both in the mountain and at Snoqualmie
Falls. It was absolutely beautiful… and I am so glad we decided to repeat the
trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment