Living Life...

Living Life...

Sunday, February 2, 2020

The End of Football Season… Superbowl Party..!


I enjoyed watching the Seahawks play until the very last minute… it was especially exciting when they brought Lynch back for the last few games… of course I went out and bought some Skittles to celebrate the occasion.  I wasn’t too surprised we didn’t make it to the Superbowl with all the injuries but it was fun while it lasted.
Cheering on the Seahawks... 

Matthew and I still went over to German and Mariah’s to watch the game.  It was a smaller group than usual but that was okay with me… the food was still delicious and we all had a great time.  Of course, I voted for the Chiefs (in honor of Keb) and because I didn’t wan the 49’s to win.  They did not disappoint… and won the game..!   

Enjoying the Superbowl food... YUM..!

Matthew took a nap... 

Enjoying the game with Mariah..!

No comments: