Matthew’s dad came up for
a visit at the beginning of October. It
was a super quick trip but it is always nice to visit with him. Unfortunately, I had to work during the day
when he was in town so I only had a few evenings to spend with Doug.
Matthew had a great time visiting with his father. They spent most of the time relaxing at the
house but did go out one day to take a look at the property Doug bought in the area. Unfortunately, Matthew ended up getting sick
towards the end of Doug’s stay.
I would love to make another trip down to Florida to visit Doug
and Lora again and spend more time catching up with them.
Goofing off with Doug
Hanging out on our last evening...
Poor Matthew was sick... but still got in the picture with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment