Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, October 13, 2018

From Middle School to Marriage…!

One of the joys of being a youth leader is walking with the youth through various stages of life.  At Faith, I have worked with two groups of girls that I started with in Middle School and continued with them until they graduated.  The group I am currently with was a split group which means that some of them graduated last years and the last four will be graduating this year. 

Walking alongside Camdyn and Joisah these last few years was quite the adventure… there were many ups and downs as they maneuvered the visa system and a long distance relationship.  God guided their steps along the way and I watched Camdyn mature and grow in her walk with the Lord. 

Of course, the last couple months was insane as she graduated, planned a wedding, hosted friends people from Australia, prepared to move, and participated in all the typical pre-wedding activities. 

I am so excited for what God has planned for Josiah and Camdyn.  Although I will miss having her here… I look forward to going to Australia to visit them one day.  I loved every minute of the wedding and getting to know Josiah’s family… It was the first of many weddings with my girls and new stages of life I will be able walk with them.  

Before you know it the rest of these girls will be in real dresses... 

Honoring Camdyn with gifts.. 

Posing with Camdyn at her Bridal Shower

Mother-in-Law and Mother Pose

Enjoying Sam from Australia... 

The big moment has arrived... 


Sand from USA & Australia... 

Saying their vows... 

Emotional Speech from Josiah's brother... 

Brittney reminiscing a bit... 

The fathers gave a toast... 

Parents praying over the couple...  

Family Tradition - Smashing the cake

Enjoying my forever date... 

First Wedding for our D-Group... 

Christina (Mother of the Bride) and I

Posing with the couple..! - Love you guys


No comments: