Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Football & Futbol Fun…!

I love summer but since it can’t last forever at least I have football to look forward to during the fall.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a die hard Husky and Seahawks fan.  I love spending the afternoon watching a game… whether it be alone at home, at friends house with others, or even on  occasion going to a game.  


READY


FOR


FOOTBALL...


This year I was able to spend the afternoon with Cassie and go to back to back games.  We started the day at the Sounders and watched them win 4 to 0.  It was the first time that I watched a Sounders game live.  Afterwards, we headed over to the Husky stadium to watch the Huskies win 35 to 7.  It was a great weekend for Seattle as the Mariners ended up winning their game and the following day the Seahawks won. 


Watching the Sounders.. 


Enjoying the views before the game... 

Kidd Valley - Dinner before the game... 



Touch Down... Huskies

As much as I enjoyed watching my teams win… I enjoyed spending the day with Cassie and catching up on her life.  We have been friends for over 23 years now.  While friendships change over time and life gets busy it is always fun to visit and catch up with friends from my youth group days.  I will forever cherish the people God placed in my life in such a crucial time.  

No comments: