After working a few
days, we were all expecting that we would end up going on strike… but at the
last minute a tentative agreement was made.
On Wednesday, we were able to vote on the offer and we accepted it…
which meant that school started on time.
Of course, I was excited that we didn’t have to strike but it also meant
that Labor Day weekend was my last weekend before students arrived… so Matthew
and I did what we enjoy the most… we went camping.
On Friday, we got up to
Green Water in time to set up camp and make dinner. On Saturday, Matthew and I relaxed in the
morning before heading out to find firewood for that night. It was the perfect day to relax, read, and
enjoy the beauty of the scenery.
The entire weekend was
absolutely perfect. Matthew and I had time
to unplug from everything and visit. I
was able to spend time in the Word and be refreshed. Garit and his friend came up and they were
able to go to the shooting range with Matthew.
The food was absolutely delicious and the weather was gorgeous. The time went by way too quickly and then we were
packing up and heading home…
A view of our campsite..
Enjoying a delicious dinner...
Matthew starting a fire...
Loving the fire...
Quiet time in the morning...
Matthew cooking us dinner..
Enjoying the campfire once again..!
Garit and Ryan hanging out with us...
Matthew preparing breakfast before we pack up...
No comments:
Post a Comment