Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Lake Retreat Staff Reunion…!

I have so many memories from my time at Lake Retreat… both as a camper and when I worked on staff.  I didn’t decide to go to the staff reunion until the last minute.  I was really glad I decided to go as I was able to visit with friends I hadn’t seen in many years.  It was crazy to be able to see people who were on staff when I was a camper, people I worked with, as well as campers who worked after me. 

After lunch, I spent all afternoon visiting.  As time went on our conversations got a little more deeper.  There have been so many changes at Lake Retreat… it was fun to tour the grounds and reminisce.  I was having so much fun I ended up going out for blizzards with Rhea and Natalie afterwards. 

Unfortunately, I didn’t take many pictures during my time at Lake Retreat… but I did get a few.  Oh the memories I have with these people and so many more...!

Rhea and Natalie

Kelsey... 

Micah, Johanna & Family

No comments: