Living Life...

Living Life...

Saturday, July 14, 2018

My Girls… Past to Present...!

Working with the youth is more than just a weekly commitment… it is a lifetime commitment.  I have been involved in youth ministry since 1999 and I am still connected to my first group of girls.  I loved walking with that group from 7th grade on and still being able to be a part of their life today… and am excited to be able to do the same with my current group of youth. They may graduate from the youth program at church but they will always be one of my girls… of course, our relationships will change throughout the years.

May was one of my original girls… and now I consider her one of my friends.  I finally was able to meet her daughter Zoe.  Unfortunately, when Zoe was born I ended up getting sick and then with busyness of life I didn’t have time to make it up to Seattle so I jumped at the opportunity to go visit when she came into town.  It was so fun catching up in person and not just on Facebook.  

Catching up with May


Meeting Zoe


Camdyn is one of my current girls that just graduated… and how we are preparing to celebrate her wedding.  I was able to walk with her these last few years as Josiah and her embarked on this adventure… There engagement party was beautiful and relaxing and I am excited for their big day as they become husband and wife.  I know that God has amazing things planned for their futures as they start their life together in Australia… and I can’t wait to go visit them… since I have always wanted to go to Australia.  

Camdyn & Josiah

Celebrating with the happy couple... 


Excited for the their next adventure.... marriage..!

No comments: