This year my 4th
of July celebration was just perfect… it was a blend of my two cultures… we went
over to Mariah’s parents for the day… and I spent most of the time visiting
with her in-laws from Argentina. Just talking
and listening to the Argentine accent for the day was heavenly… but things got
even better when I found out they made empanadas and brought Mate…
Empanadas for lunch...
Drinking me some Mate
Celebrating the 4th of July with Matthew...
Of course, I also had a lot of fun hanging out with some of my favorite kiddos… Mariah and Sarah’s kids. They have grown up so much these last few years since we started hanging out and watching football games together… I am so looking forward to next season since I will no longer have homework getting in the way.
Soraya...
Lilly...
Lio...
Mason...
Hanging out with Sarah...
Chris and Matthew doing fireworks with the kids...
The big presentation...
Went on for over an hour...
No comments:
Post a Comment