Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Starting my studies at Central Washington University…

Two months ago I had no idea I was going to go back to school… I had no interest in becoming a teacher or going to school… in fact, May 11th… is the first day that it even crossed my mind. 

Now, I am not just enrolled in a Teaching Program at CWU… but also taking master level classes.  I decided to even officially enroll in the Master’s in Special Education program which is completely online.  Now I am just waiting on official approval..!

So far my first class is going really well… it is only six weeks so it is pretty intensive but I have learned so much.  I am excited to see what else I will learn in the years to come.  Matthew has been so encouraging in this whole process… even when I spend all day working on homework and neglecting him..!  I don’t think I could do it without his love and support.  

Applying for the Master in Special Education Program.... 


Central Washington College... 

No comments: