I spent most of the
day freaking out about what the future holds… I started my morning off with my
yearly evaluation… where I also was able to share my future plans to become a
certified teacher with my supervisor… He was very supportive of my decision.
Later in the day I
received an email that things were looking good for me to become a certified
teacher if I enrolled in a teaching program and started taking classes before the
fall. My mind was blown… even though
this is what I hoped for it wasn’t what I expected.
Honestly, I don’t
know what the next steps are… if it is even possible to enroll in a program
that starts this summer. Every program I
have looked into you had to apply for months ago… so I spent the majority of
the afternoon freaking out…trying to figure out how I was going to do a miracle
and get myself into a teaching program.
Thankfully, one of my
friends came to walk with me just after I got the news… so in the midst of my
freaking out we took some time to stop and pray… but the freaking out continued…
I am only human. When I got home Matthew
reminded me that it was all going to work out.
I took some time to
email the program I am the most interested in… and decided to do my Bible
Study. I changed into some comfy clothes
and went out to my Casita to spend some time with God. One of the verses I had to look up was Ephesians
3:20-21, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
**This is what came
to mind as I read these verses, “God has the power to work all things out for
me. He already knows the steps I will
take and how it will all come together for me to become a certified teacher”
In other words, He
told me to quick freaking out and just trust Him… He can do so much more than I
can even imagine… whatever that may be. So,
although the job has not been officially offered to me… I am not enrolled in a
teaching certificate program currently… and I don’t have a clue what the next
step is going to be… I choose to TRUST in God… and know that He will guide my
steps. Whatever happens will happen
according to His will for my life..!
No comments:
Post a Comment