Living Life...

Living Life...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Time with friends and family…

We had the opportunity to meet one of my Mom’s cousins (Kim) and her son (Caleb).  Although they came to my wedding (along with the other 500 people) it was really the first time that I got to meet them.  They came and stayed at our house for the week to visit.  It was a lot of fun getting to know them… hearing their stories… learning more about my Mom’s extended family and just visiting about life in general. 

Matthew and Caleb had a lot of time to visit during the day as well which was nice.  Caleb was nice enough to help do some work on our motor home that Matthew couldn’t do on his own.  Caleb even took time to serve Matthew when he was in bed with kidney stones.  I felt better knowing that I wasn’t leaving him home alone all day.  All in all it was a great visit and I am glad that I got to know them.  I hope to stay in contact with them in the years to come and even meet the rest of their family.  

Selfie with Caleb

Posing with Kim

Caleb, Kim, Mom, and Dad

Caleb, Kim, Me and Matthew

Malachi wanted in on the pictures... 

Matthew and Caleb

On the day that they left the Bowman’s came over to visit.  One of the things I love about this time of year is that the weather is nicer so we can spend more time outside.  We pulled up some chairs into the shade and just relaxed.  It was a great time of visiting and enjoying the afternoon with friends.  We were also able to show them our motor home since it was open.  I am getting antsy to go camping that is for sure.  I am looking forward to many more nights of just relaxing outside with friends… 

Malachi came to visit too... 

Garit chilling... 

Visiting with the Bowman's... 

No comments: