We decided to take
out our Casita for the night so we could figure things out and enjoy a time
alone for our first trip. After I got
home from an appointment after work we loaded up and headed out to
Greenwater. We didn’t want to go too far
away since it was just an overnight trip.
Along the way we
decided to stop at Safeway for take-out Chinese for dinner. We made it up to our “spot” and quickly set
up camp… which included making a fire and that was about it.
We were both glad we
decided to take this trip… not only because we got away from the craziness and
were able to spend some time alone… but also we were able to figure out some
things that we needed to fix in the motor home before our next trip. Unfortunately the batteries didn’t work so
that was number one on our list of things to replace.
Excited to head out...
Enjoying the campfire...
Thankful for Chinese food for dinner...
We enjoyed our dinner
by the fire… then once it started raining we took the party inside… where we played
a few games of monopoly by flashlight.
It was a relaxing evening together.
We ended the night doing our Bible Study together before going to bed… I
think I got better sleep that night than I have in weeks… and I woke up feeling
so much more refreshed. Since it was
raining we decided to pack up and just head home so we could start working on
the fixes we needed to do on the motor home so it was prepared for the following
weekend’s longer getaway.
Playing Yahtzee...
Enjoying the river before we head home...
Our campsite for the night...
No comments:
Post a Comment