One of things I love most about my job is that we get to take
the students out into the community.
Every other Friday we get to go on an extended outing. I was in charge of figuring out the outings
for my group of students this year. I had
fun researching different places we could take them. Sometimes we combine the groups for different
reasons… which meant I ended up going to the Museum of Flight two weeks in a
row.
The first week it was a combined trip with another
classroom. I got us all checked in when
we arrived and then when we met up with our guide we found out he was the
Grandfather of one of the students in my classroom. She was going to be coming the following week
so I was excited when I got to go back and see her reaction upon seeing her “Grandpapa”. Both of the outings were great and the
students had a blast looking at all of the airplanes.
Enjoying the airplanes...
Enjoying our Guide - Grandpapa
No comments:
Post a Comment