Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

One appointment after another…

It seems like any time we are in town our days are filled with doctor appointments.  Since I am not working I am able to go to Matthew’s appointments with him… which helps me to get a better understanding on what is going on with him.  It seems like it is one thing after another but I keep reminding myself (and him) that God has it all under control.

Of course some of the appointments are fun ones… such as back massages.  My doctor is prescribing me with massage therapy to relieve some of the stress in my shoulders that is causing headaches on a regular basis. I also was finally able to do the surgery to remove the lipoma (benign tumor) that was growing in my shoulder. Praise God the pathology report did verify that it wasn’t cancerous but it was HUGE.  I believe it was 5x4x2cm… just so you know 5 cm is about 2 inches.  Matthew put pictures on his facebook if you are interested in looking at it… it was pretty nasty.  I was awake during the surgery and almost passed out at one point but I survived and after a week of recovery the wound has healed up nicely.  

Healing up nicely... two weeks out from surgery


Other than doctor appointments Matthew and I have been spending a lot of time just hanging out and relaxing.  I did have the opportunity to see one of my friends for a night in the hot tub (love you Sarah) as well as my sister.   Other than that we haven’t done anything too exciting as I recover from surgery.  

No comments: